Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Hi everyone! So, at this point I am 6 months pregnant! It seems like the time has just flown by and I am definitely on the downward slope of this now. And as the time has progressed, I can feel our little one in there growing and kicking me on a very regular basis now. It seems that early evening is her favorite time to wake up and stretch. It is the coolest/weirdest thing I've ever experienced. Words cannot even describe what it feels like, but all I know is I can't help but smile every time I feel her moving around in there.

Besides her moving a whole lot now, not much more to report except that Kyle and I just got back last week from our "baby-moon" in Disneyland. We had such a great time just being alone and enjoying ourselves. Getting out of our driveway was insane (it snowed 18 inches at our house the night before), but once we were on the road it was pretty much smooth sailing. Here are some pictures of our vacation:

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment